University of Technology Sydney, Australia (2015 - 2018)
Ph.D. (Computer Science)
- Research Area: Distributed Systems and Cybersecurity
- Advisor: Dr. Priyadarsi Nanda; Prof. Xiangjian He.
- Thesis: Adaptive Secure Network Model for Dynamic Wireless Mesh Networks
Amity University, India (2010 - 2014)
B.Tech. (Computer Science & Engineering)
- Advisor: Ms. Charu Jain
- Thesis: ZAUBER - Gesture Recognition System
University of Technology Sydney, Australia (2016 - Present)
Lecturer, Faculty of Engineering and Information on Technology (2019 - Present)
Tutor / Instructor, Faculty of Engineering and Information on Technology (2016 - 2019)
- Conducting Lectures, Tutorials and hands-on sessions.
- Developing subject outlines, study material and lab manuals.
- Designing and setting up virtual lab environment.
- Setting up Juniper SRX300 enterprise firewall system.
Cyber Security Essentials
Description: The subject involves learning network attacks and defences, web security, firewalls, intrusion detection systems along with security services such as confidentiality, integrity, authentication and technologies such as IPSec, SSL, PGP and S/MIME.
Digital and Cyber Crime
Description: Thie subject develops an understanding of what activities generally constitute 'cybercrime' and the motivations of various cybercriminals, the legislative framework applicable to cybercrime, the issues facing entities including law enforcement responding to cybercrime, practical steps to respond and investigate cybercrime and the role of digital forensics in the response to cybercrime.
Description: The subject introduces modern security issues and technologies by considering various aspects, from security principles and policies, to network and system security, as well as intrusion detection and cyber security.
Description: The subject explains the role of the network manager and the network management system. It discusses the components of network management, i.e. fault management, performance management, configuration management, security management, and accounting management.
Description: This subject consolidates the understanding of network security by considering security principles, methodologies, and technologies from a technical and management perspective used in practice. The subject discusses various network-based attack techniques used in practice, and methods to defend against such attacks using industry-standard tools and techniques.
Description: The subject involves assessing a digital crime, acquire digital evidence, analyze the evidence and prepare forensic reports. This includes forensic analysis of a digital storage device, eDiscovery and intrusion investigation into the nature and extent of an unauthorized network intrusion.
Data Structures and Algorithms
Description: The subject teaches how to design, develop and evaluate data structures and algorithms to meet predefined quality characteristics of functionality (suitability) and usability (understandability, learnability, operability, compliance).
Asia Pacific International College, Sydney, Australia (2017 - 2018)
Tutor, Information Technology / Information System
- Conducting tutorials and lab sessions.
- Conducting and invigilating examination
- Data and Information Management
- Foundation of Information Systems
- IT Infrastructure
- Introduction to Programming
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Project/Program Information and Communication Systems
- IS Strategy Management and Acquisition
- Management Information Systems
- IT Audit and Controls
- Enterprise Architecture
- Recipient of 3 Top-Up Scholarship (2015, 2016, 2017).
- Successfully Upgraded to PhD from Masters (Research). (2017)
- Qualified GATE (2014).
- Reviewer, IEEE TrustCom 2017 (ERA Rank: A).
- Reviewer, IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine.
- Reviewer, KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems.
- Reviewer, Future Generation Computer Systems.
- Web Chair & Facility Coordinator, IEEE TrustCom/BigDataSE/ICESS 2017.
- Mentor/Project Guide, Coursework Students attempting Final Year Project.
- Certified Ethical Hacking Expert – TechDefence - Techfest IIT Bombay, India (2012)
- Certified Web Developer - RitSan Media Venture, India (2012)
- Microsoft Technology Associate - Microsoft, India (2012)
- Microsoft Certified Professional - Microsoft, India (2012)
- Android Game Developer – Hackveda Appsec Labs, New Delhi, India (2013)
- 3D Animation and Special Effects – Go 4 Tech, New Delhi, India (2013)
- Arduped Workshop – Techfest IIT Bombay, India (2013)
- X - Pentabot Workshop - ThinnkWare, India (2011)
- Entrepreneurship and Business Plan Workshop - Ansal University Gurgaon, India (2014)
- Co-Founder and Vice President of Adroit Explorer Innovation Chambers.
- Co-Founder of Adroit Explorer Club.
- 1st prize winner in inter-university Software Rachna competition.
- 1st prize winner in inter-university robotics competition.
- 2nd prize winner in inter-university Game Designing competition.
- Certified level-2 Ethical Hacker by Sunny Vagela, TechDefence Pvt. Lt.
- Certified web 2.0 (Drupal) developer by Siddhant Satija, RitSan Media Venture Pvt. Lt.
- Certified Microsoft Technology Associate: .NET fundamentals by Microsoft.
- Certified Android game developer by Hackveda.
- Individual Member of Drupal Association.
- Student Ambassador for EMC Academic Alliance Program (2013-2014)
- Designed six different games using visual studio (.net) 2010.
- Designed Payroll Generation System for The State Trading Corporation of India Ltd. (STC).
- Designed web pages and various templates on egovstandards.gov.in for National Informatics Center, Govt. of India (NIC).
- Updated, linked and mapped 8 lakh entry database for National Informatics Center, Govt. of India (NIC).
- Designed and Developed Personal and Corporate websites for various clients using Drupal CMS.
- Setup and maintained three self configured Ubuntu Web-Servers.
- Conducted Workshops on Web-Development (Drupal), Web-Server Deployment and Network Security
- President of Juvenile Care (an N.G.O. working for underprivileged children), Gurgaon chapter.
- Coordinated inter-college events (LAN gaming, Coding & Debugging)
- Volunteered in INSPIRE (Innovation in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research) organized by Department of Science & Technology (DST)
- Volunteered in NCACT (National Conference on Advancement in Convergence of Technologies)
- Conducted various Social Awareness Programs(SAP).
- Winner in inter-college LAN gaming events.
- Winner in art, dance, singing, chess and quiz.
|Operating Systems||Microsoft Windows, Linux, UNIX, Backtrack, Kali, Ubuntu, RedHat.|
|Programming Language||C, C++, C#, VB.NET, JAVA (Basic), Python (Basic)|
|Data Management||MySQL, PostgreSQL (installation, configuration, and management)|
|Computer Networking||Juniper (JUNOS), VyOs (Setup and configurations of LANs, Switches, Routers)|
|CEHE (Certified Ethical Hacker Expert)||Penetration testing, Kali (BACKTRACK), Metasploit framework|
|Virtualization technology||VMware, VirtualBox (Configuration, and management), OpenStack|
|Web Technologies||ASP.NET, CSS, SQL, HTML, PHP, Drupal Engine, Server Configuration and Management|
|Other Software Skills||Visual Studio, MS-Access, MS-Office 365, NetBeans, Arduino, Prezi, PowerDirector, VedioScribe.|