Wireless Mesh Network is an emerging technology with great potential to become a self-sustained network. Unlike the traditional networks that dominate the communication system and rely on a large and expensive setup of wired/wireless access points to provide a connection between users, Wireless Mesh Network is formed by the user devices which connect to each other to form a network. Due to the use of legacy/traditional approaches for setting mesh networks, there exist various limitations towards its implementation.The research proposes a new approach incorporating a new routing scheme based on the Geo-Location of the device. The routing scheme/protocol, GLOR or Geo-Location Oriented Routing, is a hybrid routing protocol designed for mesh networks.
- Nanda, A., Nanda, P., He, X. & Puthal, D., ‘A Novel Hybrid Authentication Model for Geo Location Oriented Routing in Dynamic Wireless Mesh Networks’, 51st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences(HICSS-51) Hawaii, 3rd-6th January 2018.
- Nanda, A., Nanda, P., He, X., Jamdagni, A. & Puthal, D., ‘Secure-GLOR: An Adaptive Secure Routing Protocol for Dynamic Wireless Mesh Networks’, 16th IEEE International Conference On Trust, Security And Privacy In Computing And Communications (IEEE TrustCom-17) Sydney, Australia, 1st-4th August 2017 – Accepted and to be published in IEEE Conference Proceedings by IEEE CS CPS.
- Nanda, A., Nanda, P. & He, X., ‘Geo-Location Oriented Routing Protocol for Smart Dynamic Mesh Network’, 18th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications (HPCC-2016), Sydney, Australia, 12th-14th December 2016 – Published in IEEE Conference Proceedings by IEEE CS CPS
- Nanda, A., Nanda, P., He, X. & Jamdagni, A., ‘A Secure Routing Scheme for Wireless Mesh Networks’, 12th International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS-2016), Jaipur, India, 16th-20th December 2016 – Published in Springer Verlag series of Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- Nanda, A., Rohilla, P. & Mangal, Y., 'Gesture Recognition System' (ID: COG153), National Conference on Innovations in Computing and Information Technology (Cognition-2015), Amity University, India, pp. 360-364.
PAYROLL GENERATION SYSTEM
- Developed a PAYROLL SYSTEM for The State Trading Corporation of India Limited (STC), a premier international trading house of the Government of India.
- This system is used for generating, updating & editing salary information and other statutory reports for the employees on a monthly basis in over 10 branches of STC spread across India.
PORTAL DEVELOPMENT & DATABASE DESIGN USING OPEN TECHNOLOGIES
- Developed a portal for National Informatics Centre (NIC), under Department of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India.
- This portal is designed to access a database of 8-lakh entries (details of all villages, towns, sub-districts, districts, states in India) over the internet at www.egovstandards.gov.in
DEVELOPMENT OF STANDARDIZED TEMPLATES FOR ONLINE FILLING
- Developed a Graphical User Interface (GUI) Module for National Informatics Centre (NIC), under Department of Electronic and Information Technology, Government of India.
- The GUI based templates, built according to “Metadata and Data Standards- Demographic Version 1.1.”. The dynamic design of this module offers a much enhanced set of validations and verifications without compromising the ease of usage.
HOSTEL AUTOMATION PROJECT
- Developed a web based portal for Amity University Hostel.
- The web based portal is very unique which will replace the work done on hard copies/paper. It is an intranet service providing an easy way of registering complaints with a completion time assurance to the students living in the university hostel. This portal can also be used to access notices and student contact/room information.
HAND GESTURE RECOGNITION SYSTEM
- Developed on .NET using OpenCV technology as the Final Year Project during my B. Tech Degree at Amity University Haryana.
- An application that uses your web-camera to recognize hand gestures and accordingly perform the required action. Currently recognizes Palm Gesture, L – Gesture, Thumbs Up/Down Gesture, and Thumb Right/Left Gesture.
HARDWARE FOR LOCATION TRACKING
- Developed for STRINGR.
- A hardware technology which will be able to track location with 2-meter radius efficiency. Currently under testing phase and technology to be documented and patented.
RACE TRACK MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- Developed for Incarnation Sports.
- A hardware and software solution for automating car racing event tracking. The project provides an interconnected device setup spread across the track to manage races.
WEB DEVELOPMENT AND DEPLOYMENT
- Developed for VoiceUp. ( www.VoiceUp.org )
- This provides the user a platform to post about social issues. It comprises of a Website and an android app. The user simply takes an image, give a description and post the content with total anonymous privileges. It is then passed through an authentication process and then posted on the website.